Romantic Scrapbooking Ideas for Boyfriend
This article has some awesome scrapbooking ideas that you can use to make a great one for your boyfriend.
Scrapbooks are a common way to store and organize photographs and other keepsakes. It is not uncommon for women to produce a scrapbook for their boyfriends showcasing their relationship and also the time they have spent together. An intimate scrapbook is a great gift to give for birthdays, anniversaries and Valentine’s Day. There’s a wide variety of ideas that you can include when making a one-of-a-kind scrapbook for your boyfriend.
A well made scrapbook is filled with memories from vacations, family outings along with other special occasions. A scrapbook could be the perfect gift for any boyfriend, especially if it is difficult to find gifts for him. Fill one with mementos and photographs and every time he opens it, he will be able to relive all the memories he has shared as a couple.
How To create a Scrapbook For A Boyfriend
- Write out a few words which make you think of your boyfriend all over a sheet of paper. Use words for example funny, handsome or smart. Tear around each word so that each word is on only one torn piece of paper. Set the words aside.
- Gather all the receipts and tickets for shows, fairs, dinners, gifts, movies, and concerts that were attended as a couple. Choose which one was the most entertaining, and set this one off to the side.
- Spray all of documents with perfume from 12 inches away. Use only a light misting. This will give the scrapbook a subtle scent and will not ruin the ink on any of the papers.
- Open the scrapbook or photo album and insert a bit of scrapbook paper inside then begin to put the receipts and tickets around the paper, with one receipt or ticket on each page. Leave room to create around the item. Written dates, poems or sayings will add sentimental value to the scrapbook.
- Write out several favorite poems onto some sheets of paper, in addition to ideas about what feelings were felt, alongside each item in your scrapbook. This will give an idea as to what order to place the items in inside of the memory album. Insert these behind some of the things.
- Take the piece of paper with poems or words on it, and one item from your inventory of papers on the top. For the last page, take the most entertaining ticket or receipt set aside from Step Two. This is going in the last spot, along with an entire page of what emotions were felt about this particular day with him. Relive it in writing, and he will as well, every time he opens the scrapbook.